Human Design Reflectors
One of the first things we learn about ourselves in Human Design is our energy type. Our energy type is all about how we interact and exchange energy with the people and world around us and if your human design energy type is a Reflector than please read on.
Human Design Reflectors: The sensitive powerhouses reflecting the health and heart of humanity
Human Design Reflectors make up less than 1% of the population! These beautiful beings play one of the most unique energetic roles as they reflect the health of their environment and community. They are sensitive powerhouses that amplify the energy of others, so it is so important that they are in the right places with the right people for them to ensure the depth and vibrancy of their energy is reflected in the world.
What’s a Human Design Reflector?
The purpose of the Reflector energy according to Quantum Human Design is ‘be a karmic mirror and barometer of humanity’s health and alignment with the Heart.’
The primary goals and focus areas for Reflectors are:
- Find their right place and take their time getting there
- Sample energies, reflect them back to the community and release them
- Become wise about emotions and share that wisdom with their community
- Sample everything to discern what they like and don’t like, and share their reflections with their community
- Witness feelings and energies flowing through them
- Be a ruthless curator of their personal community
- Establish healthy boundaries.
Reflector strategy for life
Each energy type has an associated strategy to minimise resistance and “win” at life. The Reflector strategy is ‘wait for a lunar cycle (28 days) before taking action regarding major decisions’.
The moon orbits the Earth in approximately 28 days – which means you will feel all 64 gates of energy in the human design chart over this time (more deeply than other energy types). Imagine it as each gate bringing a certain flavour to your life and decision-making, allowing it to flow through you so you can test, try and sample all the possibilities.
It’s also important to take your time because you are so easily able to pick up on the identities and desires of others – you need time and space to find your own clarity. Otherwise, you can suffer disappointments or disappoint others when you change your mind.
Remember it is also okay to change your mind and course correct! Give yourself the freedom and permission to do so – you operate radically different from the other 99% of the population.
Reflector key emotional indicators
Each energy type also has emotional indicators that they are likely to be familiar with – these indicators help us realise when we are in alignment and flow with our energy type and when we are not. We may also experience these emotions when we are learning and growing. It doesn’t mean that we don’t experience other emotions, just that these can be more prominent.
Reflectors will experience a sense of surprise and delight when things are going well and disappointment when things are not.
Reflector traits and highlights
Four key highlights of the Reflector energy:
- Here to learn there is no good or bad in the world – just different. And to become comfortable and unattached with each moment in order to maintain wonder at life.
- Are gifted in being able to read others.
- Have an uncanny ability to sense pretty quickly who is living authentically and who is operating outside of their integrity.
- Are super talented at facilitating discussion around how we can improve to become a more just, equitable and cooperative society.
Of course there is always a flip side! Human Design Reflectors also have a set of challenges they may experience as they grow and evolve. Some common ones are:
- Right place and time
- Trusting support
- Needing time for decisions
- Needing recognition
- Letting go of the need to fix
Reflector self-reflection journal prompts
Some great questions to reflect on as a Human Design Reflector:
- Am I doing this because I feel responsible for fixing/healing the pain of others?
- Am I doing this because I feel responsible for helping others meet their potential?
- Do I feel rushed to make a decision?
- Am I trying to fit into the “norms” of society instead of embracing my uniqueness?
How do I know if I am a Human Design Reflector?
You can access your FREE Human Design chart here. You will need to know your day, time and location of your birth.
The free chart provides the main overview details you need to know to explore your chart or the charts of your loved ones. You will also receive a free Human Design workbook to keep track of all your insights.
Now that I know my energy type, what’s next?
Once you know your Human Design energy type, strategy and authority, the next step is to become aware and observe how this plays out in your everyday life. Ask yourself:
- Where am I living in alignment with my energy type, strategy and authority?
- Where am I living out of alignment?
- Where do I have ease and flow in my life? Where have I experienced this in the past?
- Where are the emotional indicators showing up in my life? When/where have they shown up in the past?
- Where am I experiencing resistance, obstacles and an overall feeling of working against myself? Where have I experienced this in the past?
Take the time to reflect on your answers. When you are ready to experiment, the Universe has this uncanny way of sending you situations to apply your newfound awareness so you can practise what you have learnt.
Remember awareness plus observation leads to truth. And truth can lead to powerful inner reflections, inspired action and greater alignment with the life we desire.
Ready to dive deeper into Human Design?
As mentioned above you can download your free Human Design Chart, get exploring with the main details (Energy Type, Strategy, Authority, Profile Number) and track your insights with our free downloadable Human Design Workbook.
We also offer personalised Human Design Readings and Reports here. We’ve made it into digestible chapters, with information that is easy to grasp and beautiful to look at. It has some great practical information to apply in your everyday life. It’s like a handy little manual all about you that you can look at over and over again.
If your human design is not a reflector you can learn about the other types Here and get a better understanding of human design.
Amy helps her clients move from this idea that they are broken or missing pieces of their own puzzle, to owning their story, claiming back all parts of themselves and merging together as one team to allow them to rest and be in their deepest expression.
We care about your need for knowledge and want to provide as many ways as possible for you to stay informed. Check us out and see what it is we offer!
Looking for a FREE Human Design Chart
Whether you're looking for a deeper understanding of who you are, or simply curious about your own tendencies, this free chart is perfect for anyone looking to start taking advantage of their innate talents and strengths in order to live a more fulfilling lifeFREE HUMAN DESIGN CHART
If you loved this article please feel free to share this on your favorite social page
Inner work tips and tools
Sign up to our newsletter, no spam, just free helpful advice for life-harmony seekers.
We respect your privacy. We will never pass on your details. We promise.