Human Design Manifestor
One of the most common remarks when telling people about the five different energy types, is that they hope they’re a Human Design Manifestor! You know the bright, shiny, magnetic beings who get to manifest their desires and visions into reality – the ones that naturally draw others in to help them create the outcome they envisioned. Sounds simple right!
Human Design Manifestor: 4 Truths about why we all want to be one
One of the first things we learn about ourselves in Human Design is our energy type. Our energy type is all about how we interact and exchange energy with the people and world around us so let’s take a look at what a Human Design Manifestor is.
What’s a Human Design Manifestor?
The purpose of the Manifestor energy according to Quantum Human Design is to ‘initiate people into the frequency of transformation and creativity’.
The primary goals and focus areas for Manifestors are:
- Honour your creative flow to translate divine inspiration into action
- Manifest ideas and desires freely
- Inspire action in others
- Inform others of your ideas/actions
- Live life to your rules
- Act on creative bursts
- Honour your work and rest cycles
Manifestor strategy for life
Each energy type has an associated strategy to minimise resistance and “win” at life. The Manifestor strategy it to ‘inform before initiating’. This isn’t necessarily a pleasant or natural strategy for a Human Design Manifestor’s, however it does make their life easier when they learn to do it and do it well.
“Manifestors can really struggle when they feel like they are asking for permission.
Remember informing is not asking for permission!”
Manifestor key emotional indicators
Each energy type also has emotional indicators that they are likely to be familiar with – these indicators help us realise when we are in alignment and flow with our energy type and when we are not. We may also experience these emotions when we are learning and growing. It doesn’t mean that we don’t experience other emotions, just that these can be more prominent.
Human Design Manifestor’s will experience a sense of peace when things are going well and anger when things are not. Anger can show up in two different ways. The first can be a sense of rage and rebellion when you feel others are trying to control and direct you – it’s a big *FU* I’ll do it my way energy. And the second can be a more passive-aggressive and disengaged energy that comes from most likely trying to accommodate others but it’s not really working out as you had envisioned – it’s like an eye roll, an internal shutting down or feeling of I should have kept my mouth shut and finished it myself.
Manifestor traits and highlights
Four truths why Manifestor’s can be seen as the best energy type:
- They are incredibly gifted with the ability to act independently, initiate action and impact others.
- They are naturals at building a following or community. They inspire people simply by being themselves, attracting those that want to partake in their visions/ideas and repelling those that don’t.
- They are at ease with solitude and find a nourishing sense of peace in manifesting what they want for themselves – this is their natural way of being. They don’t need outside assistance. They are also here to resist the direction and control of others.
- They are deeply connected to Divine inspiration and the flow of the Universe. Unlike other energy types, they do not need to wait for signs, opportunities, invites, etc to initiate their ideas/ visions into action. Their manifestations create opportunities for others.
Of course there is always a flip side! Human Design Manifestor’s also have a set of challenges they may experience as they grow and evolve. Some common ones are:
- Feeling misunderstood
- Power struggles
- Shutting down of personal power
- Using their creative essence sustainably
- Periods of loneliness
- Interruptions to creative flow
- Dimming their light
- Executing the details
Manifestor self-reflection journal prompts
Some great questions to reflect on as a Manifestor:
- How do you feel about being powerful?
- Was your power acknowledged or diminished as a child?
- Do you embrace or shy away from your unique ability to initiate things?
- Do you trust in your powerful connection with the Divine/Universe/God?
How do I know if I am a Human Design Manifestor?
You can access your FREE Human Design chart here. You will need to know your day, time and location of your birth.
The free chart provides the main overview details you need to know to explore your chart or the charts of your loved ones. You will also receive a free Human Design workbook to keep track of all your insights.
Now that I know my energy type, what’s next?
Once you know your Human Design energy type, strategy and authority, the next step is to become aware and observe how this plays out in your everyday life. Ask yourself:
- Where am I living in alignment with my energy type, strategy and authority?
- Where am I living out of alignment?
- Where do I have ease and flow in my life? Where have I experienced this in the past?
- Where are the emotional indicators showing up in my life? When/where have they shown up in the past?
- Where am I experiencing resistance, obstacles and an overall feeling of working against myself? Where have I experienced this in the past?
Take the time to reflect on your answers. When you are ready to experiment, the Universe has this uncanny way of sending you situations to apply your newfound awareness so you can practise what you have learnt.
Remember awareness plus observation leads to truth. And truth can lead to powerful inner reflections, inspired action and greater alignment with the life we desire.
Ready to dive deeper into Human Design?
As mentioned above you can download your free Human Design Chart, get exploring with the main details (Energy Type, Strategy, Authority, Profile Number) and track you insights with our free downloadable Human Design Workbook.
We also offer personalised Human Design Readings and Reports here. We’ve made it into digestible chapters, with information that is easy to grasp and beautiful to look at. It has some great practical information to apply in your everyday life. It’s like a handy little manual all about you that you can look at over and over again.
Amy helps her clients move from this idea that they are broken or missing pieces of their own puzzle, to owning their story, claiming back all parts of themselves and merging together as one team to allow them to rest and be in their deepest expression.
We care about your need for knowledge and want to provide as many ways as possible for you to stay informed. Check us out and see what it is we offer!
Looking for a FREE Human Design Chart
Whether you're looking for a deeper understanding of who you are, or simply curious about your own tendencies, this free chart is perfect for anyone looking to start taking advantage of their innate talents and strengths in order to live a more fulfilling lifeFREE HUMAN DESIGN CHART
If you loved this article please feel free to share this on your favorite social page
Inner work tips and tools
Sign up to our newsletter, no spam, just free helpful advice for life-harmony seekers.
We respect your privacy. We will never pass on your details. We promise.