Human Design Projector
Human Design Projector types are the new natural leaders, coaches, managers and mentors of the world. They are here to manage, guide and direct others – not here to do the work! Even when they are sitting on the couch, they are holding the world up with their vibrational energy.
Human Design Projectors: The new leaders here to guide humanity
One of the first things we learn about ourselves in Human Design is our energy type. Our energy type is all about how we interact and exchange energy with the people and world around us and if your Human Design type is a Projector please read on about you.
What’s a Human Design Projector?
The purpose of the Projector energy according to Quantum Human Design is ‘to hold the energy template of what’s to come and to clear the vibration of the collective consciousness.’
The primary goals and focus areas for Projectors are:
- Lead, manage, direct and guide others
- See and understand how to make the most of each person’s unique potential
- Connect with the right people
- Recognise and appreciate your skills and talents so others can do the same
- Wait to be invited to provide guidance and direction before doing so
- Work smarter not harder – use your gift of perfection and correction.
- Honour your work and rest cycles.
Projector strategy for life
Each energy type has an associated strategy to minimise resistance and “win” at life. The Projector strategy is ‘wait for recognition and an invitation‘.
It’s important to be recognised for our talents/gift/wisdom and wait for an invitation to share these before giving others (opinion, advice, feedback, guidance or direction). In doing so, the receiver will hear and appreciate our value because they are open to receiving it. If we do not wait, we may be ignored or perceived as bossy or intrusive.
Projector key emotional indicators
Each energy type also has emotional indicators that they are likely to be familiar with – these indicators help us realise when we are in alignment and flow with our energy type and when we are not. We may also experience these emotions when we are learning and growing. It doesn’t mean that we don’t experience other emotions, just that these can be more prominent.
Human Design Projectors will experience a sense of success when things are going well and a mix of bitterness and resentment when things are not.
Projector traits and highlights
Four key highlights of the Projector energy:
- Carry knowledge, insights and wisdom on how we can transform and improve the way we build the world; and what the world needs to do to evolve. When using their energy correctly are respected and sought-after for their knowledge, talent and guidance.
- Have a laser focus and do well with one-on-one situations. They see into the other with ease and clarity, and innately understand how to make the most of each person’s unique potential.
- Intuitively understand how energy works and flows. They are eternal students of humanity.
- Thrive off intellect, study and learning – so they can work smarter not harder. Have the gift of perfection and correction. They do not have the energy to repeat mistakes so they create structures to avoid them happening again.
Of course there is always a flip side! Human Design Projectors also have a set of challenges they may experience as they grow and evolve. Some common ones are:
- Valuing self and wisdom
- Waiting to receive the right invitation
- Giving away intellectual property
- Knowing when enough is enough
- Hard physical labour
Projector self-reflection journal prompts
Some great questions to reflect on as a Projector:
- Am I doing this because I want to be seen/recognised – or do I want to do it?
- Am I trying to keep to the pace of others or am I honouring my own energy?
- When was the last time I had fun? Am I taking life too seriously in the name of success?
- Do I think my way is the only way?
- Do I give advice and suggestions without being asked?
How do I know if I am a Human Design Projector?
You can access your FREE Human Design chart here. You will need to know your day, time and location of your birth.
The free chart provides the main overview details you need to know to explore your chart or the charts of your loved ones. You will also receive a free Human Design workbook to keep track of all your insights.
Now that I know my energy type, what’s next?
Once you know your Human Design energy type, strategy and authority, the next step is to become aware and observe how this plays out in your everyday life. Ask yourself:
- Where am I living in alignment with my energy type, strategy and authority?
- Where am I living out of alignment?
- Where do I have ease and flow in my life? Where have I experienced this in the past?
- Where are the emotional indicators showing up in my life? When/where have they shown up in the past?
- Where am I experiencing resistance, obstacles and an overall feeling of working against myself? Where have I experienced this in the past?
Take the time to reflect on your answers. When you are ready to experiment, the Universe has this uncanny way of sending you situations to apply your newfound awareness so you can practise what you have learnt.
Remember awareness plus observation leads to truth. And truth can lead to powerful inner reflections, inspired action and greater alignment with the life we desire.
Ready to dive deeper into Human Design?
As mentioned above you can download your free Human Design Chart, get exploring with the main details (Energy Type, Strategy, Authority, Profile Number) and track your insights with our free downloadable Human Design Workbook.
We also offer personalised Human Design Readings and Reports here. We’ve made it into digestible chapters, with information that is easy to grasp and beautiful to look at. It has some great practical information to apply in your everyday life. It’s like a handy little manual all about you that you can look at over and over again.
We hope you learned something about Human Design Projectors and love this information you can learn more about other Human design Types Here or Learn more about Amy here and what she can help you with.
Amy helps her clients move from this idea that they are broken or missing pieces of their own puzzle, to owning their story, claiming back all parts of themselves and merging together as one team to allow them to rest and be in their deepest expression.
We care about your need for knowledge and want to provide as many ways as possible for you to stay informed. Check us out and see what it is we offer!
Looking for a FREE Human Design Chart
Whether you're looking for a deeper understanding of who you are, or simply curious about your own tendencies, this free chart is perfect for anyone looking to start taking advantage of their innate talents and strengths in order to live a more fulfilling lifeFREE HUMAN DESIGN CHART
If you loved this article please feel free to share this on your favorite social page
Inner work tips and tools
Sign up to our newsletter, no spam, just free helpful advice for life-harmony seekers.
We respect your privacy. We will never pass on your details. We promise.